Monday, July 23, 2012

Wow, how long has it been?

Bottom glass shelf
Bottom glass shelf (Photo credit: Yvesanemone)

Oh dear, I can't believe I haven't posted for a month. How time flies when you're having fun building your business. Yes indeed, I've been quite busy. But now...I'm back...and more excited than ever.

When I first joined BookWise about 6 months ago I knew I had stumbled on something very, very special. How special I found out this past week at the 1st Annual BookWise Convention. I will tell you all about it over the next couple of days.

When Richard Paul Evans and Robert G. Allen told us a little while back that BookWise will totally change the way books are being sold and published they were not kidding. I was totally amazed when I found out this past week how exactly this is going to happen. Get ready for a revolution...and hold on to your socks because what you'll find out will surely knock them off.

Stay tuned...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment